Restaurant Ikarus inside the Red Bull Hangar-7 boasts two Michelin stars and 18 Gault & Millau points. With its guest chef concept, it offers a world of exciting new opportunities. Each month, the world’s best chefs present culinary creations of the very highest international standard.
To reinforce our dynamic and successful team, we are currently seeking a
Commis de Cuisine
- have a food services qualification
- have some previous experience, ideally in high-end food services
- have extensive product knowledge and expertise
- have a smart appearance and be confident and friendly
- be able to think and act independently
- have good team-working skills and be flexible, hard-working and reliable
- have a very good command of German and English
- Working at all stations in the kitchen
- Mise en place, preparing and arranging cold and warm dishes for our various outlets (Carpe Diem Lounge-Café, Mayday Bar, Restaurant Ikarus)
- Ensuring cleanliness and adherence to the food hygiene procedures (HACCP)
In return, we can offer you a varied role in a young and motivated team, working five days a week.
The salary for the position is € 2,050 per month.
In line with your profile, our attractive remuneration packages lead to pay above the market average.
Then we look forward to receiving your application (including photograph, references and CV)
by e-mail or post.
Please mention Career-Account when applying. Thank you.